Hey there! So here's the deal with the studio—I've got a couple of exciting client projects on the horizon that will hopefully start in the near future.
In the meantime, I am working on refining and developing Webflow for Foodies aka a recipe blog framework for other foodies, food photographers, or food entrepreneurs who want to share their recipes. If you have been woefully unimpressed or overwhelmed with existing blogging platforms like Wordpress, Wix, or Squarespace...let me tell you, Webflow is an amazing tool with features and capabilities that will grow with you.
I'm not ready to develop a whole sales page with info, but I can tell you it will include:
• Concierge Set Up so you can focus on your kitchen creations and not get bogged down in code
• Responsive Design so your site looks good on desktop, tablet, and mobile breakpoints
• Data Migration of existing recipes
• Dynamic Filters for sorting recipes by meal, cuisine, quickness, etc.
• Training & Support so you can get the most out of your new website
• Native Advertising so you can sell your own products or services
• Smart Affiliate Product Placement that YOU curate
• Plus, if you need Custom Add-Ons outside of the framework, we can collaborate to bring your idea to life!
If you have shopped around and looked for a good food blog template, you already know that they usually look fancy, but don't have any of the functionality you really need; ironically, cookie cutter templates just don't cut it.